Quadcoptor Group

This week we weren’t really able to do much with our original project, but we did get all the mounts made on the propellers and on the motherboard. We also ordered our new receiver. We learned that crossing wires has a small chance of blowing the original receiver, and our group is that one in a million where it happens to us. Thanks to Trevor for helping learn that information. 

While we are waiting, for it to come in, we found these videos on YouTube called Simon’s Cat. What we plan on doing is taking these videos and figuring out the physics of what the cat is doing. So that is what we’ve been working on for the last couple of days, and probably for some of next week.
The only sad thing about this is that Mandi and myself can no longer fly our Quadcopter down the halls of the school and deck the halls with boughs with holly.

Advertisements
Standard

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s